- Entering Austria: No restrictions, you don’t need a 3G-certificate to enter the country.
- Transport: FFP2-masks are obligatory in all forms of public transport, taxis, stations and airports.
- Health institutions: FFP2-makrs are obligatory in pharmacies, hospitals and in doctors’ offices.
- University: FFP2-masks are urgently recommended.
- Shops: No restrictions in grocery stores and other shops.
- Leisure: No restrictions in restraurants, cafés, bars, museums, sport facilites, etc.
If you want to get tested, you can get up to 5 free antigen and 5 free PCR-tests (per month).